Rush Casting Call!
AD CASTING | LGBTQIA SOCIAL MEDIA PSA
Executive Producer: The Silver Lining Foundation
Seeking: M/F + Non binary Actors, Models, 20 – 55 y/o (See character breakdown)
Working Title: LGBTQIA Social Media PSA
Logline: A queer son tries to handle his overzealous father who misses the mark when it comes to his support of him.
- SON: Male, Early 20’s, Mixed Race, Dark Skinned, Somewhat Athletic
- FATHER: Male, Late 40’s- Mid 50’s, Medium Build, Working Class, Rough around the edges. A typical cis gendered middle aged man.
- MOTHER: Female, late 40’s. A serious woman, assertive government-office type, with a sense of self. Great eyebrows would be an asset.
- EXTRAS: M+F or Non-binary to play the following characters:
- Son’s Boyfriend: Male, Early 20’s. Any ethnicity
- Featured Extra: Female, Early 20’s. Any ethnicity
- Men at Bar: Male, 40’s- 50’s
- Concerned Father: Male, 40’s. balding, meek look.
- Bar Extras: Open to all genders
NOTE: We value LGBTQIA representation on this project. Preference for queer roles will be given to queer talent.
Application Format: Online Submission
Deadline: Saturday 20th March 2021 | 11:59 PM
Preparation: Interested persons are asked to submit ONE (1) CLOSE UP and ONE (1) FULL-LENGTH photo of themselves (No hats or sunglasses. You face must be clearly visible), along with the following info:
- Contact number
- Email Address
- Talent Resume (if you have one)
- Performance Reel (if you have one)
Use button below or link here. Powered by The Trinidad and Tobago Performing Arts Network